Get Involved Today
Community volunteers dedicate their skill and time to Penfield Montessori every day. Year-round volunteer opportunities are available for qualified teens (age 15 and over), college students and adults.
- Classroom Assistant: Work alongside the students in the Montessori classroom environment
- Specials: Assist with extra curricular programs during or after the school day, including, reading, gym, art,
music, cooking, etc.
- Classroom Preparation: Laminate, cut, file, make copies, sort and organizing
- Office Support: Assist with administrative activities including filing, copying and computer work, etc.
- Events: Assist staff, families and children at day/evening special events
- Projects: Clean, organize and garden
Please send your completed volunteer application to Kara Rivera, Programs Coordinator: email@example.com.